Cracovia - Pogon Szczecin: statistics prior to the game
Ekstraklasa, round 9. Cracovia vs Pogon Szczecin. Watch and wager. Here are all the stats you need to make a reasonable bet. The game kicks off at the Stadion Cracovii im. Józefa Piłsudskiego, Kraków on 23.09.2023 at 18:30.
- Cracovia is unbeaten in 3 of their 3 Ekstraklasa home matches.
- The last 2 of 3 home matches for Cracovia in Ekstraklasa have seen no winner or loser. Drawatically stable.
- Defeat, and more defeat: Pogon Szczecin have lost 2 of their last 3 away matches in Ekstraklasa.
- To have a nap, go to the stadium, Cracovia fans say about their Ekstraklasa matches. Under three goals have been scored in 2 of their last 3 games in Ekstraklasa.
- 3 of the 3 away matches of Pogon Szczecin in Ekstraklasa have not seen more than 2 goals scored.
Here are the recent head-to-head results for the Cracovia vs Pogon Szczecin game. This will help you to understand what can happen in the upcoming game better.
- Cracovia have been unbeaten in 22 of their 32 matches vs Pogon Szczecin in all tournaments.
- Cracovia has an advantage in head-to-head matches. In all competitions, the team has won 12 of their 32 matches.
- 10 out 32 games between Cracovia and Pogon Szczecin have seen no winner.
- Cracovia vs Pogon Szczecin matches often see many goals. It has happened in 16 of their last 32 matches.