UKClubSport's policy emphasizes responsible gaming. Neither you nor those around you should be negatively impacted by gaming. Users under the age of 18 are not allowed to access our resource, and excessive gambling addiction is not tolerated.
Betting is, first and foremost, a game, not a way to make money. The experience should be enjoyable and positive.
Gaming responsibly requires following these rules:
- Make sure the game has a time and financial limit, don't go over it
- Losing is inevitable - the odds are against you and it's a part of life
- Bets should not be placed on credit or with borrowed money
- Make sure you are physically and mentally fit if you play
- Balance your life by putting your family, job, friends, and hobbies before gambling
- Play for fun, not for money
Take a break from sports betting if it has stopped being fun and is taking up a lot of your time.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- When you make a bet, do you borrow money?
- Does your gambling exceed your budget?
- When you can't bet or lose more than you usually do, are you annoyed?
- Trying to get back what you've lost in the past?
- Ever gambled to escape trouble?
Compulsive gambling may be a problem if you have answered yes to any of these questions.
Do not hesitate to seek the appropriate support and be honest with yourself. This is nothing to be ashamed of.