Jeddah - Al-Qadsiah: statistics prior to the game
Division 1, round 11. Jeddah vs Al-Qadsiah. Watch and wager. Here are all the stats you need to make a reasonable bet. The game kicks off at the King Abdulaziz Sports City Stadium ), Mecca on 28.11.2023 at 18:15.
- In Division 1, Al-Qadsiah ties or wins 4 of their last 5 away matches.
- Winners, winners! Jeddah have won 2 of their 4 home matches in Division 1.
- Al-Qadsiah have won 3 of their 5 away matches in this season.
- To have a nap, go to the stadium, Jeddah fans say about their Division 1 matches. Under three goals have been scored in 3 of their last 4 games in Division 1.
- 5 of the 5 away matches of Al-Qadsiah in Division 1 have not seen more than 2 goals scored.
How did Jeddah perform compared to Al-Qadsiah in the past? Here are some H2H statistics for your consideration.
- The H2H record of Jeddah is solid: they're unbeaten in 6 of their 8 matches against Al-Qadsiah.
- Jeddah has an advantage in head-to-head matches. In all competitions, the team has won 3 of their 8 matches.
- Stable story: there have been 3 draws in 8 matches between Jeddah and Al-Qadsiah in all competitions.
- No more than two goals have been scored in 5 of the 8 head-to-head matches in all tournaments.