Syria - Japan: statistics prior to the game
The 2nd Round 2 tour of AFC World Cup Qualifiers will bring together Syria and Japan. It will be played at the Prince Abdullah al-Faisal Stadium in Jeddah on 21.11.2023. The match starts at 17:45. Below are the results of the teams most recent matches in all tournaments as well as the head-to-head statistics between Syria and Japan.
- In AFC World Cup Qualifiers, Syria ties or wins 1 of their last 1 home matches.
- Syria have won 1 of their 1 home matches in this season.
- 1 of the 1 home matches of Syria in AFC World Cup Qualifiers have not seen more than 2 goals scored.
Take a look at the stats & statistics of the Syria and Japan games, so that you can pick a good market to bet on.
- Japan have been unbeaten in 6 of their 6 matches vs Syria in all tournaments.
- Stable story: there have been 1 draws in 6 matches between Syria and Japan in all competitions.
- The home team is an underdog: Japan have won 5 of their 6 head-to-head matches.
- Goals are a common thing in the games between Syria and Japan. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 5 times of their last 6 matches.