Philippines - Indonesia: statistics prior to the game
Matchday 2nd Round 2 of AFC World Cup Qualifiers. The game between Philippines vs Indonesia will kick off at 14:00 on 21.11.2023 at the Rizal Memorial Stadium in Manila. By analysing the results of previous games and using the statistics on this page, you can estimate the probability of a certain outcome in the game Philippines vs Indonesia.
- Stable and able! Indonesia have won 1 of their 2 away matches in AFC World Cup Qualifiers.
- Stable losers achievement unlocked: Philippines have lost 1 of their last 1 home matches in AFC World Cup Qualifiers.
- Goals on parade! Over two goals have been scored in 2 of the last AFC World Cup Qualifiers away matches of 2 Indonesia.
- Philippines goes defensive when playing at home. There have been a maximum of two goals scored in 1 of the 1 AFC World Cup Qualifiers matches.
Is Philippines better than Indonesia in head-to-head matches? Find it out!
- The H2H record of Indonesia is solid: they're unbeaten in 7 of their 8 matches against Philippines.
- 3 out 8 games between Philippines and Indonesia have seen no winner.
- Indonesia have an advantage in head-to-head matches. Philippines have lost 4 of their 8 matches in all competitions.
- Philippines vs Indonesia matches often see many goals. It has happened in 4 of their last 8 matches.