Al Faisaly - Al Qaisoma: statistics prior to the game
The Bayern Süd 31 tour of Division 1 will bring together Al Faisaly and Al Qaisoma. It will be played at the Al Majma'ah Sports City Stadium in Al Majma'ah on 28.11.2023. The match starts at 15:10. Below are the results of the teams most recent matches in all tournaments as well as the head-to-head statistics between Al Faisaly and Al Qaisoma.
- In Division 1, Al Faisaly ties or wins 3 of their last 4 home matches.
- Al Faisaly have won 3 of their 4 home matches in this season.
- Defeat, and more defeat: Al Qaisoma have lost 4 of their last 5 away matches in Division 1.
- Unstoppable when away! At least 3 goals have been scored in 3 of the last 5 Al Qaisoma's away matches in Division 1.
- There have been under three goals scored in 3 of the last 4 home matches of Al Faisaly in Division 1.
Is Al Faisaly better than Al Qaisoma in head-to-head matches? Find it out!
- The H2H record of Al Faisaly is solid: they're unbeaten in 2 of their 2 matches against Al Qaisoma.
- Al Faisaly take it personally. The team has won 1 of their 2 matches against Al Qaisoma in all competitions.
- 1 out 2 games between Al Faisaly and Al Qaisoma have seen no winner.
- No more than 2 goals have been scored in 2 of the 2 matches between Al Faisaly and Al Qaisoma in all tournaments.