Crewe Alexandra - Colchester United: statistics prior to the game
League Two, round 9. Crewe Alexandra vs Colchester United. Watch and wager. Here are all the stats you need to make a reasonable bet. The game kicks off at the Mornflake Stadium, Crewe, Cheshire on 23.09.2023 at 17:00.
- During this League Two, Crewe Alexandra haven't lost 4 of their last 4 home matches.
- Crewe Alexandra have won 2 of their 4 home matches in this season.
- The last 2 of 4 home matches for Crewe Alexandra in League Two have seen no winner or loser. Drawatically stable.
- Colchester United have lost 2 of their last 3 away games in League Two.
- Goals on parade! Over two goals have been scored in 4 of the last League Two home matches of 4 Crewe Alexandra.
- Unstoppable when away! At least 3 goals have been scored in 2 of the last 3 Colchester United's away matches in League Two.
How did Crewe Alexandra perform compared to Colchester United in the past? Here are some H2H statistics for your consideration.
- The H2H record of Crewe Alexandra is solid: they're unbeaten in 18 of their 24 matches against Colchester United.
- Crewe Alexandra has an advantage in head-to-head matches. In all competitions, the team has won 15 of their 24 matches.
- 3 out 24 games between Crewe Alexandra and Colchester United have seen no winner.
- 15 of the 24 head-to-head matches in all competitions have seen over 2.5 goals scored.