THE owner of a Suzuki track bike is offering a £1000 reward for help in tracking down his pride and joy after it was stolen yesterday.
No Limits regular Jay’s 2005 Suzuki GSXR1000 was nicked in the early hours of yesterday morning and he is on the hunt for any information which could lead to its recovery.
The bike is currently in track and race trim, and can be identified by the following parts:
- Yoshimura Suzuki Motul replica bodywork
- Front Dymag Carbon CA5 wheel
- Black Brembo HPK calipers on dry break connectors
- Rear AP Racing dual inlet caliper with SES Thumb Brake
- Full Stainless Japanese Yoshimura 60mm System
- Mupo rear shock
- Online steering damper
Anyone with any information is urged to contact Jay on Facebook