NO Limits Racing has made the call to cancel this weekend’s season opening round at Snetterton in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic.
The club was all set to go ahead with round one in Norfolk as only the second club to get going this year after Bemsee, but – along with Wirral 100’s cancellation today’s NLR bosses have now put paid to their meeting.
A statement reads:
I am sure that it will come as no surprise that the opening round timetabled for this weekend is to be postponed as per the ACU’s announcement today. We, along with the ACU, will keep the second round at Donington Park under review.
In these challenging and constantly changing times outside of our control we ask you to bare with us, we will move all entries and payments to the rescheduled Snetterton event date once confirmed in the coming days.
If you preordered tyres then No Limits Race Support will be in contact shortly to transfer your tyres to a future event or get them mailed directly.