BOSSES at the International Road Racing Championship (IRRC) have today revealed their six-round schedule of race dates for 2020.
The European series is set to host a six-round campaign with visits to The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Finland, Belgium and Germany on tap.
Action is set to kick off at the Dutch circuit of Hengelo on 9 and 10 May before riders head to Terlicko five weeks later on 13 and 15 June.
The series will then head north for round three as teams descend on Finland’s Imatra Road Race track on 3, 4 and 5 July before dropping back down to Belgium three weeks later for round four at Chimay.
It’s back to the Czech Republic in August for the penultimate round at Horice ahead of the season finale, which once again runs at the German Frohburg circuit on 19 and 20 September.
2020 IRRC race dates:
- Hengelo (NED): 9 & 10 May 2020
- Terlicko (CZE): 13 & 14 June 2020
- Imatra (FIN): 3, 4 & 5 July 2020
- Chimay (BEL): 24, 25 & 26 July 2020
- Horice (CZ): 15 & 16 August 2020
- Frohburg (GER): 19 & 20 September 2020