Young Boys - Red Star Belgrade: statistics prior to the game
Matchday 3rd Qualifying Round of UEFA Champions League. The game between Young Boys vs Red Star Belgrade will kick off at 23:00 on 28.11.2023 at the Stadion Wankdorf in Bern. By analysing the results of previous games and using the statistics on this page, you can estimate the probability of a certain outcome in the game Young Boys vs Red Star Belgrade.
- Stable losers achievement unlocked: Young Boys have lost 2 of their last 3 home matches in UEFA Champions League.
- A hurt attack: Red Star Belgrade have lost 2 of their last 2 away matches in UEFA Champions League.
- Over two goals have been scored in 3 of the last 3 home matches of Young Boys in UEFA Champions League. Scorers on the storm!
- We will check the goal posts - the bookies say. More than two goals have been scored in 2 of the 2 away games of Red Star Belgrade in UEFA Champions League.
Here are the recent head-to-head results for the Young Boys vs Red Star Belgrade game. This will help you to understand what can happen in the upcoming game better.
- The H2H record of Red Star Belgrade is solid: they're unbeaten in 5 of their 5 matches against Young Boys.
- 4 out 5 games between Young Boys and Red Star Belgrade have seen no winner.
- The home team is an underdog: Red Star Belgrade have won 1 of their 5 head-to-head matches.
- 4 of the 5 head-to-head matches in all competitions have seen over 2.5 goals scored.