Wexford - Bray Wanderers: statistics prior to the game
First Division, round 32. Wexford vs Bray Wanderers. Watch and wager. Here are all the stats you need to make a reasonable bet. The game kicks off at the Ferrycarrig Park, Newcastle, Crossabeg on 22.09.2023 at 21:45.
- In First Division, Bray Wanderers ties or wins 10 of their last 15 away matches.
- We will check the goal posts - the bookies say. More than two goals have been scored in 8 of the 15 home games of Wexford in First Division.
- We will check the goal posts - the bookies say. More than two goals have been scored in 8 of the 15 away games of Bray Wanderers in First Division.
Take a look at the stats & statistics of the Wexford and Bray Wanderers games, so that you can pick a good market to bet on.
- Bray Wanderers have been unbeaten in 13 of their 19 matches vs Wexford in all tournaments.
- 4 of the 19 head-to-head matches between Wexford and Bray Wanderers in all tournaments have been tied.
- According to statistics, Wexford is the stable underdog. Over the past 19 games, Bray Wanderers have beaten them 9 times.
- Wexford vs Bray Wanderers matches often see many goals. It has happened in 11 of their last 19 matches.