Wales - Türkiye: statistics prior to the game
The 10 tour of UEFA European Championship Qualifiers will bring together Wales and Türkiye. It will be played at the Cardiff City Stadium ) in Caerdydd on 21.11.2023. The match starts at 22:45. Below are the results of the teams most recent matches in all tournaments as well as the head-to-head statistics between Wales and Türkiye.
- During this UEFA European Championship Qualifiers, Wales haven't lost 2 of their last 3 home matches.
- The away record of Türkiye is solid: they're unbeaten in 3 of their 3 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- Winners, winners! Wales have won 2 of their 3 home matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Türkiye have won 3 of their 3 away matches in this season.
- Unstoppable at home. At least 3 goals have been scored in 2 of the last 3 Wales's home matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- At least three goals have been scored in 2 of the last 3 away matches of Türkiye in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
How did Wales perform compared to Türkiye in the past? Here are some H2H statistics for your consideration.
- The H2H record of Wales is solid: they're unbeaten in 5 of their 8 matches against Türkiye.
- According to statistics, Wales is the favourite. Over the past 8 games, they have beaten Türkiye in 4 of their last 8 matches.
- Stable story: there have been 1 draws in 8 matches between Wales and Türkiye in all competitions.
- No more than two goals have been scored in 6 of the 8 head-to-head matches in all tournaments.