Armenia - Wales: statistics prior to the game
In the 9 round of UEFA European Championship Qualifiers Armenia hosts the game versus Wales at their Vazgen Sargsyan anvan Hanrapetakan Marzadasht (Yerevan). Match starts on 18.11.2023 at 17:00, so check the stats we've picked up for you to make a smart bet.
- The away record of Wales is solid: they're unbeaten in 2 of their 3 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- Underdoggy style: Armenia have lost 2 of their last 3 home matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- At least three goals have been scored in 2 of the last 3 home matches of Armenia in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Slowrollers: 3 of 3 games of Wales in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers ended with no more than two goals scored.
How did Armenia perform compared to Wales in the past? Here are some H2H statistics for your consideration.
- The H2H record of Armenia is solid: they're unbeaten in 3 of their 3 matches against Wales.
- Armenia take it personally. The team has won 1 of their 3 matches against Wales in all competitions.
- 2 out 3 games between Armenia and Wales have seen no winner.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 2 of the 3 matches between Armenia and Wales in all competitions.