Blaublitz Akita - V-Varen Nagasaki: statistics prior to the game
J2 League, round 35. Soyu Stadium in Akita is a place for Blaublitz Akita and V-Varen Nagasaki to play on 16.09.2023 at 03:00. Get the most reliable stats and the fairest odds right here.
- The home record of Blaublitz Akita is solid: they're unbeaten in 11 of their 16 J2 League matches.
- V-Varen Nagasaki is unbeaten in 11 of their 17 J2 League away matches.
- Draws attention, draws caution. 8 of the last 16 home matches of Blaublitz Akita in J2 League have seen no winner.
- Slowrollers: 13 of 16 games of Blaublitz Akita in J2 League ended with no more than two goals scored.
- V-Varen Nagasaki goes defensive when playing away. There have been a maximum of two goals scored in 9 of the 17 J2 League matches.
Is Blaublitz Akita better than V-Varen Nagasaki in head-to-head matches? Find it out!
- The H2H record of V-Varen Nagasaki is solid: they're unbeaten in 12 of their 13 matches against Blaublitz Akita.
- 6 of the 13 head-to-head matches between Blaublitz Akita and V-Varen Nagasaki in all tournaments have been tied.
- V-Varen Nagasaki have an advantage in head-to-head matches. Blaublitz Akita have lost 6 of their 13 matches in all competitions.
- No more than 2 goals have been scored in 9 of the 13 matches between Blaublitz Akita and V-Varen Nagasaki in all tournaments.