Tokyo - Consadole Sapporo: statistics prior to the game
In the Bayern 34 round of J1 League Tokyo hosts the game versus Consadole Sapporo at their Ajinomoto Stadium (Chōfu). Match starts on 25.11.2023 at 08:00, so check the stats we've picked up for you to make a smart bet.
- Fortress-like is the Tokyo stadium. The team is undefeated in 11 of the 16 home J1 League matches.
- Consadole Sapporo is unbeaten in 11 of their 16 J1 League away matches.
- Winners, winners! Tokyo have won 9 of their 16 home matches in J1 League.
- We will check the goal posts - the bookies say. More than two goals have been scored in 12 of the 16 home games of Tokyo in J1 League.
- Over two goals have been scored in 12 of the last 16 away matches of Consadole Sapporo in J1 League. Scorers on the storm!
Take a look at the stats & statistics of the Tokyo and Consadole Sapporo games, so that you can pick a good market to bet on.
- The H2H record of Tokyo is solid: they're unbeaten in 13 of their 18 matches against Consadole Sapporo.
- Tokyo take it personally. The team has won 8 of their 18 matches against Consadole Sapporo in all competitions.
- 5 out 18 games between Tokyo and Consadole Sapporo have seen no winner.
- You can see a plenty of goals when Tokyo and Consadole Sapporo play against each other. These teams have scored at least three goals in 9 of their 18 games.