Switzerland - Kosovo: statistics prior to the game
UEFA European Championship Qualifiers, round 9. Switzerland vs Kosovo. Watch and wager. Here are all the stats you need to make a reasonable bet. The game kicks off at the St. Jakob-Park, Basel on 18.11.2023 at 22:45.
- Fortress-like is the Switzerland stadium. The team is undefeated in 4 of the 4 home UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- Switzerland have won 2 of their 4 home matches in this season.
- The last 2 of 4 home matches for Switzerland in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers have seen no winner or loser. Drawatically stable.
- Over two goals have been scored in 4 of the last 4 home matches of Switzerland in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers. Scorers on the storm!
- Goals on parade! Over two goals have been scored in 2 of the last UEFA European Championship Qualifiers away matches of 4 Kosovo.
H2H stats in numbers and last results for the Switzerland vs Kosovo next game at your service.
- The H2H record of Switzerland is solid: they're unbeaten in 2 of their 2 matches against Kosovo.
- 2 of the 2 head-to-head matches between Switzerland and Kosovo in all tournaments have been tied.
- Switzerland vs Kosovo matches often see many goals. It has happened in 1 of their last 2 matches.