Seoul - Suwon Bluewings: statistics prior to the game
The Relegation Round 3 tour of K League 1 will bring together Seoul and Suwon Bluewings. It will be played at the Seoul World Cup Stadium in Seoul on 25.11.2023. The match starts at 10:30. Below are the results of the teams most recent matches in all tournaments as well as the head-to-head statistics between Seoul and Suwon Bluewings.
- In K League 1, Seoul ties or wins 14 of their last 18 home matches.
- Suwon Bluewings have lost 10 of their last 17 away games in K League 1.
- We will check the goal posts - the bookies say. More than two goals have been scored in 10 of the 18 home games of Seoul in K League 1.
- Goals on parade! Over two goals have been scored in 9 of the last K League 1 away matches of 17 Suwon Bluewings.
Here are the basic stats for the match between Seoul and Suwon Bluewings, based on H2H results.
- The H2H record of Seoul is solid: they're unbeaten in 36 of their 50 matches against Suwon Bluewings.
- Seoul take it personally. The team has won 25 of their 50 matches against Suwon Bluewings in all competitions.
- 11 out 50 games between Seoul and Suwon Bluewings have seen no winner.
- No more than 2 goals have been scored in 30 of the 50 matches between Seoul and Suwon Bluewings in all tournaments.