Slovenia - Kazakhstan: statistics prior to the game
The 10 tour of UEFA European Championship Qualifiers will bring together Slovenia and Kazakhstan. It will be played at the Stadion Stožice in Ljubljana on 20.11.2023. The match starts at 22:45. Below are the results of the teams most recent matches in all tournaments as well as the head-to-head statistics between Slovenia and Kazakhstan.
- Slovenia is unbeaten in 4 of their 4 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers home matches.
- Kazakhstan is unbeaten in 3 of their 4 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers away matches.
- Slovenia have won 3 of their 4 home matches in this season.
- Winners, winners! Kazakhstan have won 3 of their 4 away matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Unstoppable at home. At least 3 goals have been scored in 2 of the last 4 Slovenia's home matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- We will check the goal posts - the bookies say. More than two goals have been scored in 3 of the 4 away games of Kazakhstan in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
What should we expect from the next game between Slovenia and Kazakhstan? Here are some H2H stats for you.
- The H2H record of Slovenia is solid: they're unbeaten in 1 of their 1 matches against Kazakhstan.
- Slovenia take it personally. The team has won 1 of their 1 matches against Kazakhstan in all competitions.
- 1 of the 1 head-to-head matches in all competitions have seen over 2.5 goals scored.