Bosnia-Herzegovina - Slovakia: statistics prior to the game
UEFA European Championship Qualifiers, round 10. Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Slovakia. Watch and wager. Here are all the stats you need to make a reasonable bet. The game kicks off at the Stadion Bilino Polje, Zenica on 19.11.2023 at 22:45.
- In UEFA European Championship Qualifiers, Slovakia ties or wins 3 of their last 4 away matches.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina have won 2 of their 4 home matches in this season.
- Winners, winners! Slovakia have won 3 of their 4 away matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- At least three goals have been scored in 3 of the last 4 home matches of Bosnia-Herzegovina in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Unstoppable when away! At least 3 goals have been scored in 2 of the last 4 Slovakia's away matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
H2H stats in numbers and last results for the Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Slovakia next game at your service.
- The H2H record of Bosnia-Herzegovina is solid: they're unbeaten in 3 of their 5 matches against Slovakia.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina has an advantage in head-to-head matches. In all competitions, the team has won 3 of their 5 matches.
- No more than 2 goals have been scored in 3 of the 5 matches between Bosnia-Herzegovina and Slovakia in all tournaments.