Scotland - Norway: statistics prior to the game
Find out the last results as this is the best way to predict the next game between Scotland and Norway. The match will kick off at the Hampden Park in Glasgow at 22:45.
- During this UEFA European Championship Qualifiers, Scotland haven't lost 3 of their last 3 home matches.
- The away record of Norway is solid: they're unbeaten in 2 of their 3 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- At home, Scotland have won 3 of 3 games in this season in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Unstoppable when away! At least 3 goals have been scored in 2 of the last 3 Norway's away matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Scotland goes defensive when playing at home. There have been a maximum of two goals scored in 2 of the 3 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
Take a look at the stats & statistics of the Scotland and Norway games, so that you can pick a good market to bet on.
- Scotland have been unbeaten in 11 of their 13 matches vs Norway in all tournaments.
- According to statistics, Scotland is the favourite. Over the past 13 games, they have beaten Norway in 6 of their last 13 matches.
- 5 of the 13 head-to-head matches between Scotland and Norway in all tournaments have been tied.
- No more than 2 goals have been scored in 7 of the 13 matches between Scotland and Norway in all tournaments.