Netherlands - Republic of Ireland: statistics prior to the game
Find out the last results as this is the best way to predict the next game between Netherlands and Republic of Ireland. The match will kick off at the Johan Cruijff Arena in Amsterdam at 22:45.
- Fortress-like is the Netherlands stadium. The team is undefeated in 2 of the 3 home UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- Stable and able! Netherlands have won 2 of their 3 home matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Stable losers achievement unlocked: Republic of Ireland have lost 2 of their last 3 away matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Over two goals have been scored in 3 of the last 3 home matches of Netherlands in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers. Scorers on the storm!
- Over two goals have been scored in 2 of the last 3 away matches of Republic of Ireland in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers. Scorers on the storm!
How did Netherlands perform compared to Republic of Ireland in the past? Here are some H2H statistics for your consideration.
- The H2H record of Netherlands is solid: they're unbeaten in 13 of their 17 matches against Republic of Ireland.
- Netherlands has an advantage in head-to-head matches. In all competitions, the team has won 9 of their 17 matches.
- 4 out 17 games between Netherlands and Republic of Ireland have seen no winner.
- Goals are a common thing in the games between Netherlands and Republic of Ireland. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 9 times of their last 17 matches.