Curicó Unido - Magallanes: statistics prior to the game
The 28 tour of Primera División will bring together Curicó Unido and Magallanes. It will be played at the Estadio Bicentenario La Granja in Curicó on 27.11.2023. The match starts at 02:30. Below are the results of the teams most recent matches in all tournaments as well as the head-to-head statistics between Curicó Unido and Magallanes.
- Stable losers achievement unlocked: Curicó Unido have lost 10 of their last 13 home matches in Primera División.
- A hurt attack: Magallanes have lost 10 of their last 13 away matches in Primera División.
- Over two goals have been scored in 9 of the last 13 home matches of Curicó Unido in Primera División. Scorers on the storm!
- Goals on parade! Over two goals have been scored in 8 of the last Primera División away matches of 13 Magallanes.
How did Curicó Unido perform compared to Magallanes in the past? Here are some H2H statistics for your consideration.
- The H2H record of Curicó Unido is solid: they're unbeaten in 14 of their 17 matches against Magallanes.
- Curicó Unido has an advantage in head-to-head matches. In all competitions, the team has won 9 of their 17 matches.
- Stable story: there have been 5 draws in 17 matches between Curicó Unido and Magallanes in all competitions.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 10 of the 17 matches between Curicó Unido and Magallanes in all competitions.