Liechtenstein - Luxembourg: statistics prior to the game
Matchday 10 of UEFA European Championship Qualifiers. The game between Liechtenstein vs Luxembourg will kick off at 22:45 on 19.11.2023 at the Rheinpark Stadion in Vaduz. By analysing the results of previous games and using the statistics on this page, you can estimate the probability of a certain outcome in the game Liechtenstein vs Luxembourg.
- During this UEFA European Championship Qualifiers, Luxembourg haven't lost 3 of their last 4 away matches.
- A hurt attack: Liechtenstein have lost 4 of their last 4 home matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Draws attention, draws caution. 2 of the last 4 away matches of Luxembourg in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers have seen no winner.
- Liechtenstein goes defensive when playing at home. There have been a maximum of two goals scored in 3 of the 4 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- Luxembourg goes defensive when playing away. There have been a maximum of two goals scored in 3 of the 4 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
Here are the basic stats for the match between Liechtenstein and Luxembourg, based on H2H results.
- The H2H record of Liechtenstein is solid: they're unbeaten in 4 of their 5 matches against Luxembourg.
- According to statistics, Liechtenstein is the favourite. Over the past 5 games, they have beaten Luxembourg in 3 of their last 5 matches.
- Stable story: there have been 1 draws in 5 matches between Liechtenstein and Luxembourg in all competitions.
- Goals are a common thing in the games between Liechtenstein and Luxembourg. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 4 times of their last 5 matches.