Jeju United - Daejeon Hana Citizen: statistics prior to the game
Matchday Relegation Round 3 of K League 1. The game between Jeju United vs Daejeon Hana Citizen will kick off at 08:00 on 25.11.2023 at the Jeju World Cup Stadium in Seogwipo. By analysing the results of previous games and using the statistics on this page, you can estimate the probability of a certain outcome in the game Jeju United vs Daejeon Hana Citizen.
- In K League 1, Jeju United ties or wins 11 of their last 17 home matches.
- The away record of Daejeon Hana Citizen is solid: they're unbeaten in 12 of their 18 K League 1 matches.
- The last 9 of 18 away matches for Daejeon Hana Citizen in K League 1 have seen no winner or loser. Drawatically stable.
- Over two goals have been scored in 9 of the last 17 home matches of Jeju United in K League 1. Scorers on the storm!
- At least three goals have been scored in 10 of the last 18 away matches of Daejeon Hana Citizen in K League 1.
Here are the recent head-to-head results for the Jeju United vs Daejeon Hana Citizen game. This will help you to understand what can happen in the upcoming game better.
- The H2H record of Jeju United is solid: they're unbeaten in 19 of their 27 matches against Daejeon Hana Citizen.
- According to statistics, Jeju United is the favourite. Over the past 27 games, they have beaten Daejeon Hana Citizen in 13 of their last 27 matches.
- 6 of the 27 head-to-head matches between Jeju United and Daejeon Hana Citizen in all tournaments have been tied.
- The numbers are straight: betting on Under 2.5 goals have been successful in the case of 14 of the 27 matches between Jeju United and Daejeon Hana Citizen.