Fluminense - São Paulo: statistics prior to the game
Matchday 32 of Serie A. The game between Fluminense vs São Paulo will kick off at 03:30 on 23.11.2023 at the Estadio Jornalista Mário Filho in Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro. By analysing the results of previous games and using the statistics on this page, you can estimate the probability of a certain outcome in the game Fluminense vs São Paulo.
- The home record of Fluminense is solid: they're unbeaten in 15 of their 16 Serie A matches.
- Fluminense have won 11 of their 16 home matches in this season.
- Draws attention, draws caution. 8 of the last 16 away matches of São Paulo in Serie A have seen no winner.
- To have a nap, go to the stadium, Fluminense fans say about their Serie A matches. Under three goals have been scored in 10 of their last 16 games in Serie A.
- 10 of the 16 away matches of São Paulo in Serie A have not seen more than 2 goals scored.
H2H stats in numbers and last results for the Fluminense vs São Paulo next game at your service.
- São Paulo have been unbeaten in 31 of their 47 matches vs Fluminense in all tournaments.
- 13 out 47 games between Fluminense and São Paulo have seen no winner.
- São Paulo have an advantage in head-to-head matches. Fluminense have lost 18 of their 47 matches in all competitions.
- No more than 2 goals have been scored in 25 of the 47 matches between Fluminense and São Paulo in all tournaments.