Finland - Northern Ireland: statistics prior to the game
Matchday 9 of UEFA European Championship Qualifiers. The game between Finland vs Northern Ireland will kick off at 20:00 on 17.11.2023 at the Helsingin olympiastadion ) in Helsingfors. By analysing the results of previous games and using the statistics on this page, you can estimate the probability of a certain outcome in the game Finland vs Northern Ireland.
- Finland have won 2 of their 4 home matches in this season.
- A hurt attack: Northern Ireland have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Over two goals have been scored in 2 of the last 4 home matches of Finland in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers. Scorers on the storm!
- 3 of the 4 away matches of Northern Ireland in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers have not seen more than 2 goals scored.
Here are the basic stats for the match between Finland and Northern Ireland, based on H2H results.
- The H2H record of Finland is solid: they're unbeaten in 6 of their 10 matches against Northern Ireland.
- 2 out 10 games between Finland and Northern Ireland have seen no winner.
- Finland vs Northern Ireland matches often see many goals. It has happened in 5 of their last 10 matches.
- Finland have won 4 of their 10 head-to-head matches.