England - Malta: statistics prior to the game
Find out the last results as this is the best way to predict the next game between England and Malta. The match will kick off at the Wembley Stadium in London at 22:45.
- Fortress-like is the England stadium. The team is undefeated in 2 of the 2 home UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- Stable and able! England have won 2 of their 2 home matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- A hurt attack: Malta have lost 3 of their last 3 away matches in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
- Over two goals have been scored in 1 of the last 2 home matches of England in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers. Scorers on the storm!
- Goals on parade! Over two goals have been scored in 2 of the last UEFA European Championship Qualifiers away matches of 3 Malta.
What should we expect from the next game between England and Malta? Here are some H2H stats for you.
- The H2H record of England is solid: they're unbeaten in 6 of their 6 matches against Malta.
- England take it personally. The team has won 6 of their 6 matches against Malta in all competitions.
- 4 of the 6 head-to-head matches in all competitions have seen over 2.5 goals scored.