Ecuador - Chile: statistics prior to the game
CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers, round 6. Ecuador vs Chile. Watch and wager. Here are all the stats you need to make a reasonable bet. The game kicks off at the Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado, Quito on 22.11.2023 at 02:30.
- Ecuador is unbeaten in 2 of their 2 CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers home matches.
- Stable and able! Ecuador have won 1 of their 2 home matches in CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers.
- The last 1 of 2 home matches for Ecuador in CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers have seen no winner or loser. Drawatically stable.
- Defeat, and more defeat: Chile have lost 2 of their last 2 away matches in CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers.
- Goals on parade! Over two goals have been scored in 1 of the last CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers home matches of 2 Ecuador.
- Goals on parade! Over two goals have been scored in 2 of the last CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers away matches of 2 Chile.
H2H stats in numbers and last results for the Ecuador vs Chile next game at your service.
- 2 of the 17 head-to-head matches between Ecuador and Chile in all tournaments have been tied.
- The home team is an underdog: Chile have won 8 of their 17 head-to-head matches.
- Goals are a common thing in the games between Ecuador and Chile. Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 10 times of their last 17 matches.