Croatia - Armenia: statistics prior to the game
In the 10 round of UEFA European Championship Qualifiers Croatia hosts the game versus Armenia at their Stadion Maksimir (Zagreb). Match starts on 21.11.2023 at 22:45, so check the stats we've picked up for you to make a smart bet.
- During this UEFA European Championship Qualifiers, Croatia haven't lost 2 of their last 3 home matches.
- The away record of Armenia is solid: they're unbeaten in 2 of their 3 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- Croatia is restraint when playing at home. There were no more than two goals scored in 2 of the 3 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- To have a nap, go to the stadium, Armenia fans say about their UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches. Under three goals have been scored in 2 of their last 3 games in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers.
How did Croatia perform compared to Armenia in the past? Here are some H2H statistics for your consideration.
- The H2H record of Croatia is solid: they're unbeaten in 2 of their 2 matches against Armenia.
- According to statistics, Croatia is the favourite. Over the past 2 games, they have beaten Armenia in 1 of their last 2 matches.
- Stable story: there have been 1 draws in 2 matches between Croatia and Armenia in all competitions.
- No more than 2 goals have been scored in 2 of the 2 matches between Croatia and Armenia in all tournaments.