Notts County - Crawley Town: statistics prior to the game
The 20 tour of League Two will bring together Notts County and Crawley Town. It will be played at the Meadow Lane in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire on 28.11.2023. The match starts at 22:45. Below are the results of the teams most recent matches in all tournaments as well as the head-to-head statistics between Notts County and Crawley Town.
- The home record of Notts County is solid: they're unbeaten in 7 of their 9 League Two matches.
- Stable and able! Notts County have won 7 of their 9 home matches in League Two.
- Over two goals have been scored in 8 of the last 9 home matches of Notts County in League Two. Scorers on the storm!
- Unstoppable when away! At least 3 goals have been scored in 4 of the last 8 Crawley Town's away matches in League Two.
How did Notts County perform compared to Crawley Town in the past? Here are some H2H statistics for your consideration.
- The H2H record of Notts County is solid: they're unbeaten in 12 of their 15 matches against Crawley Town.
- Notts County has an advantage in head-to-head matches. In all competitions, the team has won 9 of their 15 matches.
- 3 of the 15 head-to-head matches between Notts County and Crawley Town in all tournaments have been tied.
- No more than 2 goals have been scored in 8 of the 15 matches between Notts County and Crawley Town in all tournaments.