Paraguay - Colombia: statistics prior to the game
The 6 tour of CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers will bring together Paraguay and Colombia. It will be played at the Estadio Defensores del Chaco in Asunción on 22.11.2023. The match starts at 02:00. Below are the results of the teams most recent matches in all tournaments as well as the head-to-head statistics between Paraguay and Colombia.
- The home record of Paraguay is solid: they're unbeaten in 2 of their 2 CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers matches.
- During this CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers, Colombia haven't lost 2 of their last 2 away matches.
- At home, Paraguay have won 1 of 2 games in this season in CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers.
- The last 1 of 2 home matches for Paraguay in CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers have seen no winner or loser. Drawatically stable.
- Draws attention, draws caution. 2 of the last 2 away matches of Colombia in CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers have seen no winner.
- Slowrollers: 2 of 2 games of Paraguay in CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers ended with no more than two goals scored.
- There have been under three goals scored in 2 of the last 2 away matches of Colombia in CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers.
Take a look at the stats & statistics of the Paraguay and Colombia games, so that you can pick a good market to bet on.
- The H2H record of Colombia is solid: they're unbeaten in 14 of their 17 matches against Paraguay.
- Stable story: there have been 4 draws in 17 matches between Paraguay and Colombia in all competitions.
- Colombia have an advantage in head-to-head matches. Paraguay have lost 10 of their 17 matches in all competitions.
- No more than two goals have been scored in 13 of the 17 head-to-head matches in all tournaments.