Cincinnati - Philadelphia Union: statistics prior to the game
In the MLS Cup - Conference Semi-finals round of MLS Cincinnati hosts the game versus Philadelphia Union at their TQL Stadium (Cincinnati, Ohio). Match starts on 26.11.2023 at 04:00, so check the stats we've picked up for you to make a smart bet.
- Cincinnati is unbeaten in 16 of their 18 MLS home matches.
- Winners, winners! Cincinnati have won 14 of their 18 home matches in MLS.
- We will check the goal posts - the bookies say. More than two goals have been scored in 13 of the 18 home games of Cincinnati in MLS.
- Unstoppable when away! At least 3 goals have been scored in 11 of the last 18 Philadelphia Union's away matches in MLS.
H2H stats in numbers and last results for the Cincinnati vs Philadelphia Union next game at your service.
- The H2H record of Philadelphia Union is solid: they're unbeaten in 9 of their 11 matches against Cincinnati.
- 3 of the 11 head-to-head matches between Cincinnati and Philadelphia Union in all tournaments have been tied.
- The home team is an underdog: Philadelphia Union have won 6 of their 11 head-to-head matches.
- No more than two goals have been scored in 7 of the 11 head-to-head matches in all tournaments.