Burton Albion - Portsmouth: statistics prior to the game
Matchday 20 of League One. The game between Burton Albion vs Portsmouth will kick off at 22:45 on 28.11.2023 at the Pirelli Stadium in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire. By analysing the results of previous games and using the statistics on this page, you can estimate the probability of a certain outcome in the game Burton Albion vs Portsmouth.
- During this League One, Burton Albion haven't lost 6 of their last 8 home matches.
- In League One, Portsmouth ties or wins 7 of their last 7 away matches.
- When away, Portsmouth have won 4 of 7 games in this season in League One.
- Over two goals have been scored in 4 of the last 8 home matches of Burton Albion in League One. Scorers on the storm!
- Unstoppable when away! At least 3 goals have been scored in 4 of the last 7 Portsmouth's away matches in League One.
Here are the recent head-to-head results for the Burton Albion vs Portsmouth game. This will help you to understand what can happen in the upcoming game better.
- Portsmouth have been unbeaten in 10 of their 13 matches vs Burton Albion in all tournaments.
- Stable story: there have been 4 draws in 13 matches between Burton Albion and Portsmouth in all competitions.
- According to statistics, Burton Albion is the stable underdog. Over the past 13 games, Portsmouth have beaten them 6 times.
- Burton Albion vs Portsmouth matches often see many goals. It has happened in 8 of their last 13 matches.