Moldova - Albania: statistics prior to the game
In the 9 round of UEFA European Championship Qualifiers Moldova hosts the game versus Albania at their Stadionul Zimbru (Chişinău). Match starts on 17.11.2023 at 20:00, so check the stats we've picked up for you to make a smart bet.
- Fortress-like is the Moldova stadium. The team is undefeated in 3 of the 3 home UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- During this UEFA European Championship Qualifiers, Albania haven't lost 2 of their last 3 away matches.
- The last 2 of 3 home matches for Moldova in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers have seen no winner or loser. Drawatically stable.
- Moldova is restraint when playing at home. There were no more than two goals scored in 2 of the 3 UEFA European Championship Qualifiers matches.
- 2 of the 3 away matches of Albania in UEFA European Championship Qualifiers have not seen more than 2 goals scored.
Here are the basic stats for the match between Moldova and Albania, based on H2H results.
- The H2H record of Albania is solid: they're unbeaten in 6 of their 6 matches against Moldova.
- 1 of the 6 head-to-head matches between Moldova and Albania in all tournaments have been tied.
- Albania have an advantage in head-to-head matches. Moldova have lost 5 of their 6 matches in all competitions.
- 3 of the 6 head-to-head matches in all competitions have seen over 2.5 goals scored.