ISLE of Man TT fans can look forward to a full week of broadcast on anything and everything TT as Manx Radio prepares for seven days of Mountain Memories.
The show, powered by Kawasaki K-Options, could help fill that empty void left by the cancellation of this year’s TT and offer road racing enthusiasts a fix to aid in beating the lockdown blues.
Early next month, Mountain Memories will kick off with historical racing moments from the island as well as interviews with riders and team managers who have all taken on the 37.73 mile course.
Listeners will be able to tune into manxradio.com from 8am on Friday, June 5 to 6pm on Friday, June 12.
Highlights are set to include:
- Chris Kinley in Conversation with a line-up of top riders
- The 1975 Senior TT – Hailwood’s Comeback
- McGuinness Breaking the 130 lap in centenary year
- 2010 Superstock – Part of Hutchy’s 5 in a week
- 1992 Senior TT – Hislop vs Fogarty
- The whole TT 40 years on the Air series. A look back at Manx Radio’s coverage from 1964 onwards
- The History Mann looking back to the 1907 TT and the 1911 TT
- Rider’s Choice featuring Robert Dunlop, Steve Hislop and more
- Roy Moore’s Mountain Memories
*Image: Double Red